I help families and individuals with life’s transitions
Wellness & Longevity Coach, End-of-Life Doula (for pets and people!), Home Funeral Consultant and Author of The Rest of Your Life Planner.
Welcome to my website where I help you achieve your health and wellness goals with a focus on extending not just your lifespan but also your healthspan. Additionally, you’ll find resources and services to help you and your loved ones through the death and dying process. I reside in the Ithaca, New York area but provide wellness and death doula services to clients all over the United States virtually.
On a more personal note, I’m a bit of wanderer at heart–always wanting to meet new people, see new places, enjoy new environments and learn as much about the world as one possibly can. I’m obsessed with tiny houses, vintage campers, anything paranormal, animals & nature, herpetology, soap making, herbology, sewing and creating anything my mind can dream up. I am an artist, musician, seamstress and maker of handmade bath & body products. All of those skills have woven themselves into the services you see offered here. From playing my relaxing tongue drum to sewing home funeral kits and burial shrouds to making the soaps and body oils offered in the home funeral kits to designing the artwork for my logo. Wind & Wing is truly the creative expression of my compassion for people and animals and I pour myself into every little detail.
- Certificates in Wellness Counseling, Nutrition & Healthy Living and Medicinal Plants from Cornell University
- End of Life Doula professional certification from the University of Vermont
- Companion Animal End of Life Doula professional certification from the University of Vermont
- Tai Chi Easy Practice Leader certification from the Institute of Integral Qigong & Tai Chi
- Level 1 Integral Qigong Teacher certification from the Institute of Integral Qigong & Tai Chi
- Animal Assisted Therapy, Activities and Learning professional certification from the University of Denver
- Holistic Life Coach certification from the American Council of Holistic Healers and the World Metaphysical Association
- Advanced Reiki Practitioner certification from SUNY Ulster in Kingston, NY
- Certificate in the Advanced Study of Conflict and Collaboration from the Maxwell School at Syracuse University
- Universal Life Church Monastery minister that has written and performed a multitude of non-denominational ceremonies.
- Tai chi and Qigong practice leader at Cornell University, Hospicare and I also teach privately.
- Formerly a full-time caregiver of four Alzheimer’s and dementia patients in an assisted living facility in Pallenville, NY.
- Formerly a part time caregiver for an elderly woman in Pallenville, NY.
- Hospicare volunteer in Ithaca, NY.
- Pet Partners volunteer in Syracuse, NY bringing animals into nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Volunteer mediator for the Dispute Resolution Center in Kingston, NY and New Justice Conflict Resolution Services in Syracuse, NY.
- NYS Licensed Veterinary Technician with small animal, emergency and zoo experience (relevant to my companion animal EOL doula work).